Taiwan Network October 21 hearing,wow gold, according to , they found that principals have been instructed in advance will be food vendors drained , leading health officials can not obtain specimens .
Taoyuan County Health Bureau , said Taoyuan County College at noon after a female student came six school food in the street eating lean meat porridge , the emergence of physical discomfort , near by rushed hospitals and outpatient treatment, the initial diagnosis of acute gastroenteritis .
County Health Department , said food safety chief Chen Meihong evening ,wow gold, the students go home after treatment are not affected much.
Chenmei Hong said the county sent to the Health Bureau was informed that after the inspection of food samples collected , they found that principals have already disclosed the manufacturers meals drained , making the Health Department colleagues can not get samples .
Chenmei Hong said , the principal instructed manufacturers meals drained of motivation , and students with food poisoning is the congee ,wow gold, pending further clarification .