Vision & MisionVISION:
A quality of Higher Education Institutions developed based on Pancasila and the basic Act 1945, which upholds the values of humanity, yielding Education Personnel and Non-Education Workers who devoted the God the Almighty, has the academic ability of high-professional, develop science, technology, and art so as to face the future and meet the needs of the community.
Organizing Tridarma college effectively and efficiently, at the level of S0 on Educational and Non-Educational, S1 and Post Graduate in quality, moral Pancasila, so the results have high competitiveness and accepted global community.
In detail, the mission described as follows:
1. Produce human resources capable of human suberdaya academic and profesional that meet the needs of nation and state, both in terms of kuantits, quality, or type and morality.
2. Facilitate assessment, comprehension, application, and development of science and technology, both by citizens who are trained and educated in the campus environment as well as by the industry and practitioners outside the campus.
3. Facilitate assessment, comprehension, application, and development of science education sciences and humanities socialist for citizens who are educated and trained li campus environment in addition to promoting the culture and improve the quality of human life.
4. Develop a subculture with cirri innovative, effective, and efficient, both internally and externally.
5. Provide education and training pre-and in office for citizens who need on different areas of expertise and skills required, both by the job market and the development of nation and state.
6. Produce and publish the findings and innovations in science and technology education and non education which is useful for the development of nation and state.
7. Creates and develops mutually beneficial cooperation with various universities, business and industry, both within and d iluar country, alongside with related government agencies